Indoors, outdoors, or on the beach, our football birthday parties are fun for all … even for non-players! Our coaches have lots of games to keep everyone involved, or can run a mini tournament. We will also give the birthday boy or girl the match ball to keep as a gift.
Email us any party questions: email@example.com or call 2385 9677 … but please read the party FAQ first:
- . Do you have a venue?
- No … we bring the coaches, the footballs, goals, and a bunch of fun games!! Usually you need to book a clubhouse or pitch. We know lots of venues and can advise about where to book.
- . The party is this week … is it too late?
- Normally we need about 1 week. But try us, even if it’s last minute!
- . How long does a party last?
- Our parties are generally up to 90mins, usually the younger kids only last for 60 mins. Guests are always late – so if possible allow time to run over!
- . Can I choose a coach?
- If your child has a favourite coach we’ll try and fix their schedule. However this is not always possible … if they’re not available, don´t worry …. we have plenty of other experienced party coaches.
- . How many kids can I invite?
- It really just depends on the size on the venue and the number of coaches. Age is a factor – 14 bouncy 5 year olds may need 2 coaches, whereas with 12 year olds – one coach could handle over 20. Usually we recommend a ratio of 1 coach to maximum 15 players.
- . What does it cost?
- The cost varies by number of coaches and day of the week. We can also arrange medals and trophies. Here’s a rough guide:
- HK$ 2,000 – 1 coach – up to 15 kids (HK$ 3,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- HK$ 3,500 – 2 coaches – 16-30 kids (HK$ 5,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- HK$ 4,500 – 3 coaches – 30+ kids (HK$ 7,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- Note: we are unable to host parties on Saturday mornings. We provide all the equipment.
- . What happens if you want to cancel?
- 24+ hours notice = $ 0 charge
- 3-24 hours notice = 100% charge + 25% to rebook.
- under 3 hours notice = 100% charge + 50% for rebooking.
NOTE FOR CANCELLATIONS: You need to call our office (23859677) AND notify the coach by SMS/phone (if SMS, you must get a reply!).
- . What other information do you need?
- - your contact details
- - the name and age of the birthday girl / boy.
- - any tips for the coach
- e.g. do they have a favourite club / player? This really helps the coach to make the experience as fun as possible.