Indoors, outdoors, or on the beach, our football birthday parties are fun for all … even for non-players! Our coaches have lots of games to keep everyone involved, or can run a mini tournament. At our parties we also give the birthday boy or girl the match ball to keep as a gift.
Email us any party questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2385 9677 … but please read the party FAQ first:
- . Do you have a venue?
- No … we bring the coaches, the footballs, goals, and a bunch of fun games!! Usually you need to book a clubhouse or pitch. We know lots of venues and can advise about where to book though!
- . The party is this week … is it too late?
- Normally we need about 1 week. But try us, even if it’s last minute!
- . How long does a party last?
- From 1-2 hours … but guests are always late – so if possible allow a bit of time to run over!
- . Can I choose a coach?
- If your child has a favourite coach we’ll try and fix their schedule. However this is not always possible … if they’re not available, don´t worry …. we have plenty of other experienced party coaches.
- . How many kids can I invite?
- It really just depends on the size on the venue and the number of coaches. Age is a factor – 14 bouncy 5 year olds may need 2 coaches, whereas with 12 year olds – one coach could handle over 20. Usually we recommend a ratio of 1 coach to maximum 16 players.
- . What does it cost?
- The cost depends on number of coaches and day of the week. We can also arrange for medals and trophies too. Here’s a rough guide:
- HK$ 2,000 – up to 16 kids – 1 coach (HK$ 3,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- HK$ 3,500 – up to 26 kids – 2 coaches (HK$ 5,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- HK$ 4,500 – up to 36 kids – 3 coaches (HK$ 7,000 – Sun / Public hols)
- . What happens if you want to cancel?
- 24+ hours before = $ 0 charge
- 3-24 hours before = 100% charge + 25% to rebook.
- under 3 hours before = 100% charge + 50% for rebooking.
NOTE FOR CANCELLATIONS: You need to notify our coach/admin person by SMS/phone (if SMS, you must get a reply!).
- . What other information do you need?
- - your contact details
- - the name and age of the birthday girl / boy.
- - any tips for the coach
- e.g. do they have a favourite club / player? This really helps the coach to make the experience as fun as possible.