Please take a minute to read our terms & conditions. They are short, and explain clearly our position on liability, credits & refunds, and conduct.
Parents/guardians enrolling their children in our classes should be aware that playing sport can occasionally result in injury and health issues. By enrolling with Asia Pacific Soccer Schools Ltd and/or Kinder Kicks Ltd (APSS/KK), the participant does so at their own risk. APSS/KK, its owner, employees and coaches shall not be liable for any injury, health issue or any damage whatsoever arising from personal injury or loss/damage to property.
Enrollment & Cancellations:
– APSS/KK does not offer a pay per session service. By enrolling in a course, you are enrolling for the entire block of sessions.
– For some short holiday courses date selection is allowed,
– APSS/KK promises to deliver the agreed number of sessions.
– If any sessions are cancelled (e.g. due to venue problems, bad weather etc.) we will credit the cancelled lessons against any future payment.
– If a student misses a session for any other reason the lessons will not be credited.
– If a student joins a block of sessions that has already started – the fees will be pro-rated for the remainder of the block.
– Payment should be made in full for the block of sessions on or before the first lesson.
– Attending a class without prior notification is considered equivalent to enrollment … requiring payment for all remaining classes.
Training will always be cancelled if the HK Observatory raises:
– Black Storm warning.
– Typhoon No. 8 Signal.
Otherwise cancellation due to bad weather or other exceptional circumstances is at the discretion of APSS/KK.
As mentioned above, in case of cancellations, APSS/KK will credit cancelled sessions against any future payment – no refunds will be given.
No refund will be provided for students withdrawing from a course after it commences.
No credit will be given for classes that are cancelled once the session has begun.
– An adult must be present at all times with any child under 5yo. For children under 3yo active adult participation is required.
– Children 5yo and over may be left unattended.
– Lessons start and finish on time! Please arrive promptly and arrange immediate collection at the end of each lesson.
Note: APSS/KK coaches are not responsible for minding children after the lesson. If you cannot collect your child at the end of a session you should inform the APSS/KK office immediately.
– Full APSS/KK kit (shirt, shorts, socks) must be worn to all regular sessions. For short courses (e.g. holiday camps) there is no uniform requirement. Check if you are in doubt.
– Failure to bring full kit may result in exclusion from the lesson.
– Shin guards are recommended for all lessons.
– APSS/KK reserves the right to expel students from a lesson, a block of lessons, or the entire course for behaviour considered unacceptable to the coaches and / or fellow students.
APSS/KK will from time to time take promotional photographs of sessions for use both online and in print. APSS/KK will not identify a player by name without prior consent of the parent. Any concerns about our photography policy should be referred to our office.
By enrolling your child with APSS/KK, or attending a trial class, you agree that your child will abide by the above rules and regulations. By taking part in any of our classes you are agreeing that sport carries inherent risk of injury, and you understand that APSS/KK, its owners, employees and coaches are not responsible for any injury to your child.